Protecting Your Information
We take important steps to protect your personal information. We treat it as confidential. We tell our employees to take care in handling it. We limit access to those who need it to perform their jobs. Our outside service providers must also protect it and use it only to meet our business needs. We also take steps to protect our systems from unauthorized access. We comply with the laws that apply to us.
Changes to This Policy
We may amend this policy at any time, and will notify you as required by law. If we make a material change to the manner in which we collect, use or store your personal information, we will notify you as required by law.
Collecting Your Information
The types of personal Information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Information that you provide us in the course of using our products and services, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number(s);
- Information about your usage of our products and services, including your transaction history, and how you use our products and services to collect monetary donations;
- Information that we lawfully obtain from third parties, such as identity verification services, electronic database services, and credit reporting agencies; and
- Information that we indirectly obtain from you, such as information about the device, hardware and software you use when accessing our products and services, your IP address, the pages you access on this website, and other websites that you visit prior to accessing our products and services.
How We Get Your Information
We get your personal information mostly from you. We may also use outside sources to help ensure our records are correct and complete.
Using Your Information
We do not make available to the general public any personal information you provide to us in connection with your use of and access to this website. We use industry standard technology and efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. These include secure servers and firewalls. All of the user data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. Only authorized employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to this information.
We collect your personal information to help us decide if you’re eligible for our products or services. We may also need it to verify identities to help deter fraud, money laundering, or other crimes. How we use this information depends on what products and services you have or want from us. It also depends on what laws apply to those products and services. For example, we may also use your information to:
- process claims and other transactions
- perform business research
- to collect payment for your use of our products and services
- confirm or correct your information
- market new products to you
- help us run our business
- comply with applicable laws
- We may share your personal information with your consent or as permitted or required by law. For example, we may share your information with businesses hired to carry out services for us. We may also share it with our affiliated or unaffiliated business partners through joint marketing agreements. In those situations, we share your information to jointly offer you products and services or have others offer you products and services we endorse or sponsor.
Other circumstances under which we may share your personal information include:
To comply with a court, law enforcement, or government agency requirement (for example, complying with search warrants or subpoenas)
- In the event of the sale, acquisition or merger of some or all of our assets, your personal information might be a part of the transferred assets
Providing your personal information to someone with a legal interest in your assets (for example, a creditor with a lien on your account)
You may tell us not to share your information with our affiliates for their own marketing purposes or unaffiliated business partners as part of a joint marketing arrangement. Even if you don’t “opt out”, we will not share your personal information with unaffiliated companies for their own marketing purposes without a joint marketing arrangement. You can also “opt out” anytime by contacting us at:
Non-Personal User Content
We may use user submitted content such as ratings, reviews, feedback (“User Content”) in a number of different ways, including displaying it on the Website, reformatting it, incorporating it into other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, or distributing it. Accordingly, you irrevocably grant us permission to use your User Content for any purpose. You also irrevocably grant the Website users the right to access User Content in connection with their use of the Website.
You assume all risks associated with User Content, including reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness, or any disclosure by you of information in your User Content that makes you personally identifiable. You may not imply that User Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by us.
We cannot and do not review all User Content feedback, nor do we have any control over the same. Under no circumstances will we be held responsible or liable for any claims or damages arising out of any reviews or feedback.
We may remove, edit or reinstate User Content at our sole discretion.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may ask us for a copy of the personal information we have about you. Generally, we will provide it as long as it is reasonably retrievable and within our control. You must make your request in writing. For legal reasons, we may not show you anything we learned as part of a claim or lawsuit, unless required by law.
If you tell us what we know about you is incorrect, we will review it. If we agree, we will update our records. Otherwise, you may dispute our findings in writing, and we will include your statement whenever we give your disputed information to anyone else.
We want you to understand how we protect your privacy. If you have any questions about this notice, please contact us. When you write, include your name, address, and policy or account number.
Send privacy questions to: