Introducing MyStemKits.com’s 30 Days of 3D Printing!
For the next 30 days, we’ll be releasing a new blog post each day, highlighting tips and tricks for 3D printing, as well as providing a basic toolbox for educators looking to integrate 3D printing into their curriculum. We’ve got a lot of great posts planned for makers of every level.Whether you’ve never seen a 3D printer or you’ve worked with them for years, we hope to provide a toolbox of information for you.
Here’s some of the things you can look forward to in the next 30 Days:
- Choosing the Right 3D Printer
- Accessing 3D Printing – Without Owning A 3D Printer
- 3D Modeling for 3D Printing
- Free 3D Models – Where to Go and How to Get Them
- 3D Printing Myths
- 3D Printing vs. Purchasing – A Cost-Comparison
- Plus, behind-the-scenes looks at the development of our K-12 STEM education kits and curriculum
THANKS FOR JOINING US ON THIS JOURNEY!
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR INPUT ON EACH OF OUR POSTS AND TOGETHER WE CAN BUILD A TOOLBOX FOR MAKERS AND EDUCATORS EVERYWHERE.
NOW ENOUGH CHATTER, LET’S GET STARTED!
Ready to bring 3D printing into your school in a meaningful way?